Monday, July 4, 2011

Celebrities Jewellery

I’m not really sure why, but over the last few hours I've spent ages looking at celebrities and the jewellery they are wearing… here is a few of my favourite!

Did any one see Jessie J’s performance at glasto this year?? she sang the whole thing with her leg in a cast, anyway she was wearing this really interesting ring by YUEN London
Jessie J at glastonbury Yeun LondonYeun London

You might have seen these earrings by Cabinet Studios adorning Cheryl Cole in her latest commercial for L'Oreal, they also do a really great collection of model aeroplanes pendants.
cabinetstudios adorning Cheryl Colecabinetstudios adorning Cheryl Cole

Earlier this year Alex Monroe was lucky enough to have Emma Watson wearing her Bumble bee pendant,
Emma Watson wears Alex MonroeEmma Watson, Bumble Bee Pendant by Alex Monroe

I'm totally at a loss as to who made this ring that Kylie Minogue wears in the Lexus CT200 commercial, but if anyone knows, please tell me! I've been searching the internet for answers, but so far no good…
Kylie Minogue, Who Makes this ring??

No comments:

Post a Comment